Brainfood Live On Air - Ep81 - What Tech Recruiting Looks Like Post Covid-19 w/ Manjuri Sinha (OLX), Alla Pavlova (Miro) & Katy Peichert (The Workshop)
How has 2020 changed Tech Recruiting?
Amongst the hardest challenges in the recruiting business, hiring in-demand software developers, designers and data scientists was consistently popular topic over the past decade.
How has Covid-19 changed this?
We will learn about
- Employer branding for tech talent
- Changing candidate demands from employers
- The near mandatory provision of flexible working
- Changes in the core metrics of recruiting - has time to hire reduced?
- Sources of talent - what has happened to tech job vacancy / advertising?
- D&I in tech - how, what are we doing about this, since Covid-19 hit.
Manjuri Sinha, Global Head of Tech Recruiting at OLX and Alla Pavlova, Tech Recruiter at Miro, will be joining the debate. Pedro Oliveira from Future Works steps in as co-host
Ep81 is sponsored by our buddies at PASS. PASS make background checking, simple centralising background screening in one location for a faster, fully compliant and more cost-effective process.
Grab 30 day free trial at PASS here