Friday Feb 03, 2023
Friday Feb 03, 2023
Personalised or Standardised?
What is the base philosophy for Candidate Experience - do you attempt to give everyone the same branded experience, or do you vary it according to the individual and the individual circumstance? And if we do 'both' (I know you will say this!), then what are the circumstances when one approach makes sense and not the other?
We will discuss
- Types of Candidate - are all candidates the same?
- Costs of CX, how do we measure the effort and the effect?
- What are the benefits of improving CX?
- Do we have any evidence of this, other than 'right thing to do'?
- Why are recruiters reporting bad CX when they are looking for jobs - how much of a factor is how in-demand certain candidates are?
- Do we need specialists in TA to run this?
- How do we incentivise recruiters and managers to improve CX?
- Do we know what candidates want?
We're with Heidi Wassini, InHouse Consultant (CopenHagen Airports), Christine Ng, Head of Talent & Media (Quantum Motion), Sian Sidaway, Global Talent Experience Manager (GoCardless) & Gem Parker, Candidate Engagement Lead (EY)
Ep191 is sponsored by our buddies Starred
Starred is a Candidate Experience analytics platform that helps recruitment teams collect, analyze, benchmark, and act on candidate feedback at every stage of the recruitment process. Say goodbye to guesswork and hello to data-driven hiring. With actionable insights, you'll have a deeper understanding of your candidates' experiences so you can improve the recruitment process.
We combine insights from your candidates with hiring manager and recruiter feedback allowing you to get a 360 view of your recruitment operations. By pulling fields from your ATS, you can segment your insights on whatever level you want, think recruiter, hiring manager, department, job role, country, and many more.
Curious how leading names like Diageo, HelloFresh, Dropbox, Twilio, and Deloitte are leveraging Starred insights to make better hiring decisions? Have a look at our website, or book a demo with our team.
To leave or reply to comments, please download free Podbean or
To leave or reply to comments,
please download free Podbean App.