Making Sense of the Economy: Resilient Sectors for Recruiting.
The high profile tech lay offs dominate the headlines but does that tell us the real story of what is going on in the economy? We're looking at the sectors which continue to hire today, as well as those which are destined to grow as the new economic future unfolds.
You will learn:
- How do we understand the start up / scale up market today?
- What sectors continue to hire?
- Are these trends universal or regional?
- What explains the persistent hiring challenges for many of the sectors today?
- What should recruiters do if they are working in tech scale up?
- What future economic sectors are good bets for recruiter resilience?
All this and more with Katrina Hutchinson O'Neill, Founder (Join Talent), Jonathan Boys, Labour Market Economist, (CIPD), Colin Donnery, CEO (FRS Network) & Dr Sarah Ali, Chief Economist (Radancy)
Ep172 is sponsored by our buddies Tribepad
More candidates doesn't mean better candidates. Across the country, recruiters are reporting a decrease in the quality and relevance of applications. One click applications might be easy for candidates but are draining resources for hirers.
Are you seeing similar results with your applications?
In our latest research report, we hear from over 500 Talent acquisition professionals on how they're handling the shift in the recruitment industry.
Access our State of the Recruitment Sector report here