Mega Scale Hiring (10,000+!)
We talk about scale, then we talk about 'hyper scale', I'm going to go one further and talk about 'mega scale' - this is a hiring of tens of thousands of workers in short time frame. Pretty certain this is the sort of recruiting challenge that existing systems, processes and even people are not designed to do. So how do you do it?
You will learn:
- Under what circumstances does mega scale hiring happen
- What are the first 3 things to get right before you start
- How do we calculate the capacity required to hire the volume we need?
- What tooling is available to support acquisition, assessment and management?
- How do you think about candidate experience at this type of scale?
- How does the relationship between hiring manager and recruiter change?
- What makes a good mega scale project vs a bad one?
- What recruiter skills are needed to succeed at mega scale?
All this and more with Thomas Waldman, Director of Workforce Growth (Getir) and Kirsten Tolfree-Dart, Contingent Worker Programme Manager (Kantar)
Ep156 is sponsored by Willo
Speaking to candidates on Zoom, Teams or Skype and It’s a great way to meet people, but it can also exhausting, inefficient and inconvenient
Willo has taken the interviewing process and brought it into the 21st century. They looked at all the negatives of traditional interviews like scheduling, fatigue, anxiety and travel, and created a virtual interview process that candidates actually love - and they have an NPS score to prove it...
They also have native integrations with Workable, Greenhouse and Zapier, so you can automate your selection process, cast a wider net, and really scale things up.
Get 10% off when you signup at willo.video, that's W-i-l-l-o dot video with coupon 'brainfood'.