How long has the argument been that TA should be in a separate department from HR, either a stand alone reporting into the CEO or part of Marketing or part of Operations - anything but HR! Where is the state of this argument and does it still stand? What might the benefits be of moving closer to HR rather than away?
- Isn't TA really about marketing these days?
- What has been the influence of covid 19 onto this conversation?
- Should it even matter which reporting line?
- Why TA benefits from being closer / further away from HR
- How to make the HR relationship work
- Do different organisations require different functional structures?
Lets talk about organisational design folks.
With Kevin Green, Chief People Officer (FirstGroup), Jo Weech, Global Head of People & Talent (Clements Worldwide) & Geraldine Butler-Wright, Chief People & Culture Officer (Healthily)
Friday 18th February, 2.00pm GMT
Click on the green button on the top right to register for the show, and follow the channel here (recommended) for updates
Ep143 is sponsored by Oyster
Oyster is on a mission to create a more equal world by making it possible for companies everywhere to hire people anywhere. Their end-to-end distributed HR platform enables companies to deliver locally compliant payroll and benefits, as well as a smooth onboarding experience to team members and contractors regardless of their location.