CANDIDATE JOURNEYS: THE GOOD, THE BAD & THE UGLY
Finding candidates is one problem, making sure that they stick with you throughout the recruiting process is another! The white hot market of 2021 has shown us that our current neglect of candidate experience is no long tenable and is manifestly hampering our ability to recruit for our businesses.
- How do we rethink the candidate journey?
- What are the experience design principles we have to implement to elevate the recruiting experience?
- What are the classic errors that damage candidate experience that most organisations continue to make?
- How important is it to vary the candidate journey based on source of first contact?
- Can we create a personalised experience, at scale?
- Should we create a personalised experience at all?
- What makes a candidate journey good, bad or ugly?
All this and more in Brainfood Live on Air. We are with senior recruiters who are experts in employer branding and candidate UX - Tim Sanchez, Global Head of Talent, (Tigo), Susan Strayer LaMotte, Founder, (exaqueo) & Koos Wurzer, Global Head of Employer Branding & Candidate Experience (Danone)
Episode 134 is supported by our buddies Guide
Guide is a new way to win candidates over competitors. Guide lets you create shared workspaces for your candidates that transform their experience from sourcing to interview to offer. Give your candidates one personalized destination where they can find everything they need from interview schedules, links and PDFs to interviewer bios, deliverables and more.
Learn more and uplevel your candidate experience for free here.