RECRUITING IN INDIA IN 2021 / 2022
Brainfood virtual roadshow is taking a long overdue visit one of the most important recruitment markets on the planet - India. Home to over 1 billion people, India's working population size, distinct regional diversity, leading edge technology companies and world famous off shoring / services companies combine to make this market one of the most dynamic to review. I also suspect, for folks on the outside, it is profoundly misunderstood.
Questions to debate:
- How has Covid-19 impacted recruitment in India?
- What is the status of remote work in India?
- What is the labour supply / demand split in India?
- What are the main challenges for recruiters in India?
- What do we mean when we talk about DE&I in India?
- Do people travel and relocate for work?
- Which sectors are the most popular for graduates
- How do you get good at hiring for the India market?
We’re with Mitasha Singh, People & Culture (Unifynd), Sarang Brahme, Programme Manager - Employee Experience, Engagement and Employer Branding (Capgemini), Bharath C, Tech Sourcer (Facebook),
Savita Hortikar, Head of Talent Acquisition (ThoughtWorks) and Achyut "AK" Menon, Founder, Options Exec Search and friends.
Sergei Mak, MD APAC (Daxtra) is in the co-pilot seat
Ep130 is sponsored by Daxtra.
Daxtra is on a mission to make data more useful for recruiters. Transform your dormant and disorganised database into your primary source for making actual hires. Download the Data Nexus Search guide here