GEN Z AND THE NEW WORLD OF WORK
Covid-19 has accelerated the digitisation and distribution of work. For Gen Z, it will be a matter of entering the world of work for the first time, at a time, when it is in the middle of radical change.
- How does this generation think about work?
- What relationship do they expect from employers?
- What kind of work qualifies as 'good work'?
- Do they care about remote work? Or would Gen Z prefer to start in the office?
- How long do they expect to be staying with their first employer?
- Do they expect to be working full time, part time or something else?
Our buddies at iCIMS have surveyed the 'Class of 2021' and will bring the survey report to Brainfood Live. iCIMS Global Talent Acquisition Leader Nicole Tucker, and Director of Customer Intelligence and Data insights, Rhea Moss will join to discuss the results. We will also be inviting several members of Gen Z to come on screen to tell us in their own words what they feel about work, life and everything.
Must attend if you are hiring for an employer who cares about early career talent
Ep122 is sponsored by our friends at iCIMS
Download the Class of 2021 report here