Founders Focus is the show where we get up close and personal with the leaders of the businesses changing the way we work today
Next up is Will Laufer, CEO of Prelude
- When was the moment when you realised Prelude would be a thing?
- Were you always planning to be an entrepreneur?
- How is being a CEO different from being a senior exec?
- What things do you not do well as a CEO?
- What do you look for when hiring for leaders in your team?
- How do you see the shift to remote / shift back to office playing out for CX?
- What exciting things can existing customers of Prelude expect in 2022?
- If you could give yourself once piece of advice as a entrepreneur what would that be?
All this and more as we take a deep dive into the business leaders building the technology changing the way we work today.
Ep27 Founders Focus is supported byPrelude
Prelude’s candidate experience platform supercharges recruiting operations and simplifies the most manual parts of scheduling interviews. The Prelude scheduling engine can help recruiting teams schedule everything from screens to complex onsite interviews in seconds while leading with their brand and values. Manage your interviewers’ preferences, competencies, and ongoing training in one place folded seamlessly into intuitive scheduling. Integrate with existing systems and workflows to remove friction from recruiting logistics.
Supercharge Your Hiring Process & Remove Friction From Scheduling - sign up for a free demo today here