Brainfood Live On Air - Ep75 - Making the Business Case for Budget during Covid-19 w/ Lisa Scales & Jerome Ternynck
How do you make the business case for more budget during times of Covid-19?
Moving the against the market is often the toughest, yet smartest thing that companies can do; leaders are made through being able to see the opportunity amid the emergency. The question is: what are the tactics & techniques to get there?
In this episode of Brainfood Live On Air, you will learn
- how to speak the language of the CEO / CFO, not the language of HR / TA
- how to align your department with the calendar of the CEO
- how to overcome common objections
- how to communicate your spending, at the same time when you have to be cutting elsewhere
- the importance of external profile for internal success
Lisa Scales steps up as co-host and Jerome Ternynck joins are specialist guest to help us think through the challenges
Ep75 is sponsored by our buddies at SmartRecruiters. Download SmartRecruiters free white paper on How to get budget for business transformation here