Brainfood Live On Air - Ep74 - Recruiting Lessons from the Remote First with Mark Deubel (Elastic) and Anastasia Pshegodskaya (Gitlab)
As companies experiment with the complexity of hybrid remote working styles, the pressure to simplify by adopting remote or onsite only approach will continue to build.
What can we learn from companies which have never had a central location? Distributed companies are nothing new but their early experimentation in this new way of working can give insight to all those thinking or struggling to make the transition.
- Different flavours of remote
- Importance of asynchronous communication
- Loss of management control (good thing)
- Importance of digitising communication
- Hiring for remote only business
- Cool tools to use
- What to look for when hiring for 'remote ready' employee
- Accessibility & D&I - are we removing on hurdle only to erect another?
With Mark Deubel from Elastic and Anastasia Pshegodskaya from Gitlab
Episode 74 is supported by our buddies at VideoMyJob.
VideoMyJob is an award-winning video platform used by teams to create authentic video content that attracts talent and engages employees. Up your recruitment marketing game today - here