We have all missed the live events, especially in-person. For the past 18 months, we've had to cope with the digital only conference, which in the end turned out to be a long string endless zoom calls....not the experience that we were looking for! We need a return to in-person events, but undoubtedly this has changed for us and everyone else going forward.
This is the focus of this week's Brainfood Live On Air
- one day, two day, half days across days?
- online vs in-person, or truly hybrid?
- what tech / what platforms, does it have to be Hopin
- how to run multiple stages / multiple tracks
- audience participation - how to engage?
- sponsors, what makes a good deal for them?
- how to host, as a host
- as a delegate, how to get the best out of the day
We're with entrepreneurs who host some of the biggest events in our industry - Louise Triance, MD (UK Recruiter), Anna Milbank, Partnerships Director (The Firm), Jamie Leonard, Founder (The Recruitment Events Co), Bas van de Haterd, L&D Cares and Mark Lennox, MD, (IHR)
Ep125 is sponsored by our buddies Cronofy
There is no better time than now to rework your hiring process and help your team be more efficient. Our buddies at Cronofy have launched an enterprise-ready suite of tools, APIs and integrations, which works using real-time availability to improve the candidate experience and speed up time to hire.
Save hundreds of recruiter hours using Cronofy - check out the free trial and get more information here.